Living Now Categories
1. Cookbooks - General
2. Cookbooks - Natural, Nutrition, Organic, Vegetarian
3. Cookbooks - Ethnic, Holiday, Specialty
4. Crafts/Hobbies/Coloring Books
8. Green Living - Alternative Energy, Conservation, Gardening
10. Social Activism/Charity
11. Personal Growth - Self-Help
12. Motivation - Practical Self-Improvement
15. Inspirational Memoir - Male
16. Inspirational Memoir - Female
18. Metaphysical - Astrology, Tarot, Psychic Development
22. Healing Arts/Bodywork/Energy Techniques
24. Mature Living/Aging
25. Grieving/Death & Dying
26. Inspirational Fiction
27. Adventure Fiction
28. Children’s Picture Book
29. Children’s Non-Fiction
Remember that you may enter a title into more than one category, but that a fee is required for each category entered, and two books are required for judging in each category entered.
If you’re unsure about the category and would like us to look at your book when it arrives, add a note, JIM CHECK CATEGORY and we will do so and contact you to discuss it.
To commemorate world-changing books published in this new millennium, we launched the Living Now Evergreen Book Medals. The medals are presented in five categories, recognizing books published since the year 2000 for their contributions to positive global change. Our purpose is to identify truly world-changing books and bring them further recognition and exposure.
EB1 - Living Now Evergreen Book Medal for World Peace
EB2 - Living Now Evergreen Book Medal for Health & Wellness
EB3 - Living Now Evergreen Book Medal for Personal Growth
EB4 - Living Now Evergreen Book Medal for Spiritual Leadership
EB5 - Living Now Evergreen Book Medal for Nature Conservation
Note: entry fees are the same as the other contest categories. Books published since January 2000 and prior to October 2016 are eligible in these five Evergreen categories only.